For the purpose of conservation and development of the territory system of Moscow Natural Complex, creating favorable conditions of life of Moscow citizens and improvements of ecological situation in the city, Government of Moscow organizes the International Contest for the concept development of Mnevniki area — natural site of preferential protection of the Natural-Historic Park “Moskvorezky”.
Objectives which the developed concept is to solve:
- Conservation of the environment, natural landscapes and historical-cultural sites;
- Conservation of plant and animal life;
- Creating conditions for leisure time activities (including mass leisure), conservation recreational resources and organizing rational organized use;
- Development and implementation of effective methods of nature protection and maintenance of ecological balance in conditions of recreation use of the territory.
During the contest the best site development concept will be chosen. Prize money of the contest amounts to 3,5 mln rubles and presupposes not more than three prizes, the amount of each is to be approved by the contest commission. The winner will be able to participate in the development of the Master plan of the territory.
The order of the architectural contest includes following steps:
- Publication of information on holding of the contest in Mass Media;
- The application for contest Participation is held within the period of March, 20, 2012 — April, 17, 2012 and is realized through registration procedure in section “On-line registration” at the site mpcontest.ru. The Participants shall leave their personal data following the information posted on the site and get the access to the files of Specification and Bid Documentation;
- Acceptance of contest works from the Participants is held within the period of April, 04, 2012 — May, 20, 2012and through the site mpcontest.ru;
- Clarification of the Specification could be provided to the registered Participants if require;
- The organization of exposition of the contest works provided by the Participants shall take place at the Architectural and Construction Center “Dom na Brestskoy” within the period of April, 21, 2012 — May, 20, 2012;
- Consideration of the works provided by the Contest Participants will be hold within the period of May, 21, 2012 —June, 03, 2012;
- Announcement of the successful bidder and notification about the contest results of the contest Participants shall be held within the period of June, 04, 2012 — June, 05, 2012;
- The awarding of the successful bidder shall be held within the period of June, 06, 2012 — June, 08, 2012;
- Distribution of the information on contest results in Mass Media.