The concept competition for the Troldtekt Award involves incorporating Troldtekt into an architectural project in a completely new and original way. And the focus need not necessarily be on acoustics. The project can describe the proposal from small scale to large scale. The competition is open – the only condition is that Troldtekt is incorporated in a key and innovative way. In other words, participants can choose to impose colours, shapes, their imagination or something completely different on the Troldtekt products. The assignment is a concept competition and is therefore not restricted by the cost of realising the proposal in practice.
• Architectural and design students can participate in the concept competition.
• The objective is to use Troldtekt in the most original, creative and imaginative context.
• There is no requirement that the proposal focuses on acoustics.
• All participants must register via www.toldtekt.com/award by 1 April 2012 at the latest.
• The final deadline for uploading proprosals electronically is 1 May 2012.
• Three competetion proposals will be nominated, and the winning project will be awarded a prize of EUR 5,000.
Read more details at troldtekt.com/award